By Melinda Gatherman (sent by Brenda Gallegos)
- 4- Whole Chicken Breasts (cut in half)
- 8- 4×4 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1-Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1- Cup“Pepperidge Farms” Herb Seasoned Stuffing(dry crumbs)
- ¼ cup White Wine (White Zinfandel)
- ¼ Cup Margarine/Butter (melted)
Place chicken breasts in oven proof dish, place cheese on top of chicken, (mix wine and soup together first) and pour wine/soup mixture over chicken, sprinkle with stuffing crumbs and drizzle melted margarine over the top. Bake 350* for 45-1 hour depending on breasts thickness.