KAZQ is New Mexico’s Family Station, dedicated to providing quality Television, and devoted to bettering the community through education and family values.
- We believe in doing everything wholeheartedly as though we are doing it for the Lord and not merely for people Colossians 3:23
- We believe in the necessity for Excellence in the media industry
- We believe in the importance of the Community
- We believe in Adaptability, always innovating and staying on top of the trends in Television Media
- We believe in producing shows that are Effective in reaching the intended audience
- We believe in Integrity and strive to emphasize this character train in the shows that we air on KAZQ
- We believe in Making a difference that impacts the world for the greater good
- We believe in Originality; Everything we produce is original fundamentally and literally
- We believe in producing everything to our clients requests with Precision and Accuracy
- We believe in productions that have a certain Zeal and Energy that appeal to those who don’t want to just settle for less
Local and National Ministerial Emphasis
KAZQ continues to emphasize local programming for various ethnic and ministry groups as well as national ministries. KAZQ has been honored to air programs such as: La Misa Catolica presented by the Archdiocese of Santa Fe, People for Jesus, Life in the City, Strength For Today, Fruit of the Spirit, John Hagee Ministries, Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyers, Les Feldick, Legacy Church with Steve Smotherman, Living for Christ with Solomon Sanchez from Dixon, NM, and many more…
We air only the safest programs for the entire family. The purpose of KAZQ TV-32 is to provide the viewers of Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Central New Mexico a program alternative that focuses on a combination of devotional, educational and family entertainment programming. KAZQ provides Educational, Devotional and Family entertainment programming.
We reach a wide audience and therefore have a little something for all individuals in any demographic. The Albuquerque, New Mexico market is the forty-eighth largest DMA in the nation and continually growing. It encompasses a unique cultural area of the country. KAZQ’s coverage reaches the Native American, Hispanic, African American, Asian as well as Caucasian cultures.
While we are open to those who might ask to be seen and heard through the use of our facilities, we do have a Program Review Board which reviews programs and makes the decision as to the value of programs to the audience we serve. The Program Review Board makes evaluations as to the continuity, compatibility with other programming seen on this station, production quality, overall presentation of the program as well as content that supports our purpose and is a benefit to our viewers.
All programs must be made available to the Program Review Board for analysis. We ask that the program, or a representative sample of the program, be sent to the station for review well in advance of its airing (approximately 2-4 weeks).
While, KAZQ is not a news station, we might choose to cover certain local conventions, rallies, concerts, etc., KAZQ TV-32 as a matter of policy does not cover national religious conventions of denominational bodies.
KAZQ reserves the right to refuse to air any program we feel is not a benefit to our viewers or otherwise is not compatible with our other programming.